Identifying Financial Trouble Warning Signs
At Sheppard Law Office, PC, we understand the economic struggles many people in the Inland Northwest are currently facing. In this difficult financial climate, many people are finding themselves taking big risks with their money in order to make ends meet.
The following are some warning signs that you may be in financial trouble:
- Falling behind on mortgage or vehicle payments
- Using credit cards to get by until pay day
- Using cash advances on one credit card to pay off debt on another credit card
- Making only minimum payments on credit cards
- Receiving and/or avoiding calls from creditors at home or at work
- Losing sleep due to worries about your financial situation
- Being sued by a creditor
- Having your wages garnished
- Thinking about refinancing or taking out a second mortgage to pay off debt
There is no reason you should feel guilty or ashamed if a job loss, divorce, medical expenses or other financial hardship has forced you into making some compromising financial decisions. However, it is important that you obtain valuable legal guidance before things get worse.
Correcting Dangerous Behavior and Obtaining Debt Relief
At Sheppard Law Office, PC, you will receive one-on-one attention from a knowledgeable bankruptcy attorney. Our firm will provide you with a detailed assessment of your financial situation and help you make informed decisions regarding your short-term and long-term financial goals.
We will take time to understand your personal goals and discover whether filing for bankruptcy is right for you. You can rest assured that we will protect your interests every step of the way – whether we are assisting you in filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy or assisting you in the pursuit of other debt relief alternatives.
Contact us at 509-368-7620 or 866-440-6653 to schedule a free initial consultation with a dedicated and caring lawyer. Our office is located in Spokane Valley right off of I-90, just east of the Valley Mall.
We are a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for Federal Bankruptcy Protection under the Bankruptcy Code.